Get Heavy Get Heavy

Ranyb responds:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE SSSSS!!!

National Zombie Attack National Zombie Attack

HEYO

makes me think of dubstep. I dig it.

HELPFUL REVIEW YES?

Tarteviant responds:

dubstep? ugh googles... cool!

(NUB)Alone Again at 4AM (NUB)Alone Again at 4AM

On the subject of...

On the subject of sorrowful songs as opposed to happy:

Life's no funhouse, this is certain, but for every song that that is created for those depressing times, an "ode to joy" (not as the song, but litterally) is made. I personally listen to happy songs because they leaven my mood, and make me happy, so I believe that there's a place for them as well.

As far as this song goes: I'm not a huge fan of piano by itself, but it's certainly a mood setter, and any song that can truly change emotion or mood is appreciated in my book. The 9 is for want of length.

nubbinownz responds:

thank you for that man, I like to listen to happy songs too. But for some reason, when I sit down to create.. this is what comes out. it was piano piece I actually made while sitting in the dark at 4AM.

(NUB) Flight of Your Life (NUB) Flight of Your Life

...

I don't have much of a review, just wanted to say that the electrometal genre you have going here really works, and the speed works well too.

Mind of a Child--_-- Mind of a Child--_--

are you a professional DJ?

no joke, this shit is slammin'.

I've a mind to make a film rendition of Little red riding hood, what do you think if I used your song(s)?

(non-commercial of course)

PERVOK responds:

Whoa, this song in "Little Red Riding Hood"?

...dude, do it :D That shit would be twisted. And no, I'm not professional; not good enough for that stuff. Thanks for the review, man!

the birthday song the birthday song

Happy Birthday

bro, I like it. It just so happens that my birthday is the 25th of July also!

anyways, I like the short sample, but I can't give 60 seconds a 10, so I'll give you a 9 and check out your music later for that 10, whaddaya say?

peace

CLKIN responds:

(late) happy bday then ! ^_^
oook,thanks!

You're Kind to Far You're Kind to Far

don't listen to the haters

they all listen to teeny-bopper squeeky-voiced chipmunk DJ's anyway.

5teen 5teen

dude

these sounds are circuit bent (mostly)? that's awesome, they sound so fresh!

Keep it up, this shit is off the chain.

DjEagle - Greensleeves 2008 DjEagle - Greensleeves 2008

length

I love it, but want to hear more of it while not having it just loop endlessly. Thus I'm at an impasse. If you had looped it a bit within the song itself, and made a slightly different part, then I would have more to judge you on, but as is...

4/5.