Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

OK god damn

Egoraptor, I am writing you a review that involves more than "OMG SO RANDOM/FUNNY LOLOL XD", because that's just what I want to do.

You probably already know this, but your animation ability keeps on improving. You're jokes/humor stay as fresh as they were out the womb, and the jokes within jokes are subtle (DICK CHOMPING). You're a fucking genius. You probably don't get as many intelligible replies as you would like, so I'm basically just letting you know that your mastery of the Flash and the Joke is wonderful, you keep improving, and that the world is a better place with you making people laugh so hard they fall out of their chairs (hospital bills aside). Keep doing what you're doing, and know that you are totally rad.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

but srsly, that blew my mind

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

WAIT WAT

Wait, your story is for real?

Great stuff btw, though the mic quality could have been less "breathy".

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

True.

And yeah, this is an exaggeration of what went down about three weeks ago, lol.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

quite amazing

very, very difficult.

perhaps make all targets slightly larger? I found that boost was never useful because I was already so fast, it was simply a matter of dodging, while trying to hit them, and any useful triangles I formed were pure accident.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

hahaha

satisfying.

Tom's little helpers mode was waaay hard though.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Sickeningly hard

This was an amazing game, but as you can tell from the reviews, people can get offended from the difficulty and not realize the games quality. I died bout 50 times by level 7 (and quit there), but it was still worth it. Since it's a physics based game I'm not sure how you might make it easier, but it would be much appreciated.

Get Heavy Get Heavy

oooooooooH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!

Ranyb responds:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE SSSSS!!!

National Zombie Attack National Zombie Attack

HEYO

makes me think of dubstep. I dig it.

HELPFUL REVIEW YES?

Tarteviant responds:

dubstep? ugh googles... cool!

(NUB)Alone Again at 4AM (NUB)Alone Again at 4AM

On the subject of...

On the subject of sorrowful songs as opposed to happy:

Life's no funhouse, this is certain, but for every song that that is created for those depressing times, an "ode to joy" (not as the song, but litterally) is made. I personally listen to happy songs because they leaven my mood, and make me happy, so I believe that there's a place for them as well.

As far as this song goes: I'm not a huge fan of piano by itself, but it's certainly a mood setter, and any song that can truly change emotion or mood is appreciated in my book. The 9 is for want of length.

nubbinownz responds:

thank you for that man, I like to listen to happy songs too. But for some reason, when I sit down to create.. this is what comes out. it was piano piece I actually made while sitting in the dark at 4AM.